Monday, November 26, 2012

RETRO REVIEW SCHEDULE

Hey guys, So we at EGS are still getting our ducks in a row. There's a lot of content in the works, with a lot of people in the Houston community gearing up to participate in this little blog. In the meantime, I thought I'd post a tentative scheduling as to my retro review column, 'Borrowed Nostalgia'.

EDITED ON NOV 29: - I made some changes, because Baldur's Gate was proving way too massive to satisfactorily play enough for a real review at this time. Also, I just finished playing through an entire LOZ game, and am not particularly jumping to play another one.

 2012:
Borrowed Nostalgia 01 - Super Metroid (SNES)
B.N. 02 - Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PSX)
B.N. 03 - Chrono Trigger (SNES)
B.N. 04 - Persona 2 (PSX)
B.N. 05 -Final Fantasy VIII (PSX)
B.N. 06 - Xenogears (PSX)

 2013:
TBA

 Subject to Change

No comments:

Post a Comment